Becoming a member of SUCO means…
- Supporting SUCO’s objectives and actions
- Participating in the corporation’s democratic life
- Receiving updates and the SUCO annual report
- Receiving invitations to special activities and the annual General Assembly
Types of annual memberships:
- Regular membership: $10.00
- Student/Unemployed membership: $5.00
- No membership fees are required of cooperants who have been back for less than two years.
To become a member of SUCO…
- Go to Canadon SUCO.
- Click on “Donate now”
- In the Donation Amount space, write $ 10. If you are a student or unemployed, the fee is $10.
- In the menu Fund/Designation, select Member of SUCO. This step is important because it lets us know that it is a membership fee payment.
- Finally, just follow the steps on the screen.
CAUTION: To register as a member in our list, it is important that, in privacy preferences, you check “Provide my name, address and email address to the charity(ies) I am donating to”
Suscribe by phone
To become a member of SUCO, please contact Mario Trudeau at 514 272-3019 ext. 223.