Our expertise in international cooperation gives concrete results in communities because it is based on our capacities to train and coach individuals and communities. SUCO emphasizes learning by doing and participating because this allows people to enhance and enrich their knowledge and expertise.
To learn more, consult our Small-scale Farmer Training Manuals for farmers.
7 objectives to improve the socioeconomic conditions of rural and peri-urban populations
- Improve food autonomy for vulnerable populations
- Create economic perspectives for youth
- Promote gender equality
- Strengthen the organizational capacities of communities, organizations and institutions
- Stimulate agricultural and rural entrepreneurship
- Increase the resilience of communities in the face of the risks of environmental degradation
- Contribute to the emergence of a social and political environment that is more suited to international cooperation in harmony with our mission and vision