Locations in Peru
Ancash region: Huari province (Huari and Cajay districts), Huaylas province (Caraz and Santa Cruz districts), Yungay province (Yanama district), Fiscarrald province (San Luis district) and Bolognesi province (Huallanca district)
Lima region: Lima province (Pachacamac and Lurin districts), Huarochiri province (Huarochiri and Matucaca districts) and Yauyos province (several districts)
Our office in Lima
Representative : Anne Loranger-King
Telephone : 01 299 0344
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 254 families in Peru improved their production, processing and marketing of products produced using sustainable agriculture.
- 100 Peruvian families were made aware of the importance of protecting the environment.
- 39 families started making and marketing Andean cheese.
Actions in the Field
Training, coaching and entrepreneurship
- Designed and carried out a huge training and coaching program in agricultural techniques and youth entrepreneurship in partnership with Peru’s Departments of Education and Agriculture
- Improved techniques for raising and processing food products
- Increased organic horticultural production in the Andes and peri-urban regions near Lima to guarantee food security and improve women’s incomes
Local and economic development
- Revitalized and developed markets in Peru to increase income and ensure food security for families in the Andes
- Strengthened the organizational capacities of partner organisations