Locations in Honduras
Francisco Morazán, Intibucá,
La Paz, Comayagua, Santa Bárbara and Tegucigalpa
Our office in Tegucigalpa
For more information you can write an email to Jean-Philippe Gélinas.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- We witnessed increased autonomy of and participation by women in public and private decision-making, improving their access to means of production and defending their right to live in a world where they are not the targets of violence.
- 400 women increased their autonomy and participated in public and private decision-making in Honduras.
- We witnessed diversification of crops and increased agricultural production thanks to the adoption of new environmentally friendly agricultural practices.
- 7 partner organizations improved their capacity for joint action in support of sustainable development, improving living conditions for marginalized populations in rural zones in Honduras, especially in the Dry Corridor.
- 405 women farmers and 235 male farmers diversified their crops and increased production by adopting new environmentally friendly agricultural practices.
Actions in the Field
Local development and strengthening organizations
- Strengthened organizations of producers in Honduras
Nutrition and agricultural production
- Improved families’ nutrition and agricultural production to ensure food security
Training and coaching
- Provided training and coaching in sustainable agricultural techniques
Processing and marketing
- Taught processing and marketing of food products to increase the incomes of Honduran famili
- Helped women to have more autonomy in society
- Prevented and stopped violence toward women